*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Support bladder, urinary tract, and urinary system health.
Natural remedy to support bladder, urinary tract, and urinary system health.
• Soothe the urinary tract using systemic flushing
• Support all-round and ongoing bladder health
• Address common bloating and maintain the natural water balance in the body
• Support natural urine flow
• Support routine equilibrium of pH (acidity or alkaline) in the bladder
I feel better than I have in years and years. Thank you! Thank you! This product is truly a miracle to me!
Go with the flow!
The urinary system is designed to clean out any harmful pathogens in the system, as sterile urine flowing from the bladder usually helps to wash bacteria out of the body. Bacteria may enter the urethra due to poor hygiene, during sexual intercourse, or due to the use of a catheter.
Therefore, it is very important that healthy urine flow is maintained and that the urinary system is kept functioning at optimal performance. Good hygiene methods and a healthy lifestyle can certainly help to keep the urinary tract system and bladder healthy, but there are times when a little extra help is required.
The natural way
There are many ways to naturally support urinary system health. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day can flush out bacteria from the urinary tract, helping to keep it cleansed.
Wearing cotton underwear can be another factor helping to support bladder hygiene.
In addition, natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the solid health of the bladder and urinary system, maintaining healthy and efficient urine flow and pH balance.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of natural remedies to support the healthy functioning of the bladder and urinary tract system. (Walker EB, Barney DP, Mickelsen JN, et al. Cranberry concentrate: UTI prophylaxis. J Family Pract 1997;45:167–8)
What is UTI-Clear?
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts for urinary tract health. UTI-Clear can be used consistently to safely support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system.
UTI-Clear contains seven herbs selected for their supportive function in maintaining urinary tract health, normal urine flow, and sustained bladder health.
The ingredients in UTI-Clear are selected to maintain the healthy functioning of the urinary system, thereby helping to maintain balanced urine flow, suitable pH in the bladder, consistent elimination of toxins, and routine, healthy performance.
UTI-Clear can make all the difference to urinary tract health, without compromising health and without the risk of serious side effects.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
How has UTI-Clear helped others?
“I'm adding my name to your long list of testimonials for this product. …… I came upon your website and ordered UTI-Clear about a year ago, but put it aside. Three months later, I came across it ….. and decided to finally give it a try. …….Now, I feel better than I have in years and years. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This product is truly a miracle to me!”
“I am not the type of person to write a testimonial, but feel compelled to do so because of how UTI-Clear has helped the quality of my life. After researching your website, I immediately ordered the UTI-Clear. It has been about 7 months and I have had perfect bladder health since I began taking this product. Thank you, it has helped my life in every area.”
—Ann, NY, USA
“My recent purchase of UTI-Clear resulted in complete satisfaction. Not only did this product live up to the promises you advertise on your site, but it made me feel very confident in using herbal/homeopathic treatments in the future. I am very pleased with the results, and this is to show my appreciation for your quality products.”
What ingredients does UTI-Clear contain?
• Agathosma betulina (Buchu) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and act as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and entire urinary tract system.
• Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry Leaf) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside arbutin. Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results. (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996–1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975;27:305–314).
• Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
• Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region, but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavinoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning. (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965;130(1):474-482).
• Avena sativa (Green Oats) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, Vitamins B1, B2, D, E, carotene and wheat protein – all of which are beneficial in supporting the immune system as well as the nervous system.
• Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort) The first recorded use of Hypericum for therapeutic purposes dates back to ancient Greece. St John’s Wort has been shown to support emotional wellness. (Hansgen KD, Vesper J, Ploch M. Multicenter double-blind study examining the antidepressant effectiveness of the hypericum extract L I 160. J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 1994;7(suppl 1):S15-8). Although well-known for its tonic effect on mood, Hypericum has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials (Axarlis S, Mentis A, Demetzos C, Mitaku S, Skaltsounis AL, Marselos M, Malamas M. Antiviral In vitro activity of Hypericum perforatum l. extract on the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Phytotherapy Research, Volume 12, Issue 7 , Pages 507 – 511; Meruelo, Daniel, et al., "Therapeutic agents with dramatic antiretroviral activity and little toxicity at effective doses: Aromatic polycyclic diones hypericin and pseudohypericin," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, vol. 85 (Jul. 1988).)
• Echinacea angustifolia has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic. (Brinkeborn RM, Shah DV, Degenring FH. Echinaforce and other Echinacea fresh plant preparations in the treatment of the common cold. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 1999;6(1):1-6).
• Vaccinium myrtillus (Billberry) was used as an herbal medicine emerged in the Middle Ages when Saint Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179), recommended the plant. This herb contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals.
Adults: Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily. Continue for 5 - 7 days. Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water daily to assist with flushing out the urinary tract.
Children: Dilute one drop per age year of the child in a little water or juice.
• Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Like all good tonics, UTI-Clear begins to work immediately to support bladder health, with some people responding sooner than others. Due to the fast absorption into the body by means of a tincture formula, most people begin to notice routine bladder support within 24 to 48 hours, with benefits continuing to manifest over a period of 5 to 7 days.
Over time (usually 3 to 6 weeks) UTI-Clear acts in a supportive capacity to a healthy urinary system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of UTI-Clear at the full adult dosage of 15 drops three times daily will last approximately 15 days.
To save more than 33% Buy 2 Get 1 Free
* DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THIS ITEM IS ON BACKORDER AND SHOULD SHIP WITHIN 1-4 WEEKS.
Shipped via the USPS, 6 - 8 business days anywhere within the USA