*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Helps maintain a healthy weight & balanced metabolism, plus assists slimming programs
• Supports healthy weight loss efforts
• Helps maintain healthy weight and efficient metabolism
• Does not contain artificial stimulants or ephedra
• Helps the digestive system break down dietary fats
• Promotes nutrient absorption for improved energy levels
• Supports balanced sugar levels to prevent cravings
• Encourages a balanced mood
• Reduces the desire for ‘comfort’ eating
What is EcoSlim?
EcoSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for adults by our team of natural health experts. EcoSlim can especially benefit those individuals needing to consistently support routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising health or serious side effects.
EcoSlim is effectively used as part of a total slimming program to safely support healthy metabolism, energy levels and systemic balance in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet, EcoSlim supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system, thereby helping to maintain optimum performance.
Vital organs in the body that are instrumental in regulating weight, metabolism and energy expenditure need systemic balance to function properly.
Don’t weight to beat the bulge!
Many people are unhappy with about their body type and weight, and embark on a journey to shape up. Unfortunately, this often leads to a series of fad diets in order to slim down.
While yo-yo dieting may be effective in the short term, in the long run, regular fluctuations in weight can disturb the balance of the body’s metabolism – leading to systemic confusion and a sluggish metabolism, gradually making the task of getting healthy and slimming down increasingly difficult. This slower metabolism can eventually lead to weight gain, even when eating normally.
Some people follow unhealthy weight loss plans such as crash diets, and prescription or over-the-counter medicine to control their appetite. Though many of these products advertise themselves as healthy weight loss supplements, some contain harmful stimulants that raise heart rate and speed up the metabolism in an un-natural way.
Even some so-called natural products for weight management contain ephedra and other harmful stimulants that can have negative effects on the body. Ultimately, the regimenting is unrealistic and the weight lost often returns with a vengeance after the diet or product is stopped.
The natural way
Healthy weight loss plans that support natural and healthy weight management agree that the most crucial factors are following a healthy diet, exercising a minimum of three times a week, and drinking the equivalent of eight glasses of water a day. Other healthy body slimming tips are incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine to better deal with stress. It is well known that our body reacts to stress by releasing cortisol, which makes us store fat around the waist and abdominal area.
Natural remedies offer weight loss supplements that have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of digestion, the metabolism, liver functioning and the healthy breakdown of dietary fat, helping to promote a balanced weight and body type.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the normal functioning of the liver, stomach and digestive system and promote a healthy metabolism.
For instance, hydroxycitric acid (HCA), a derivative of citric acid, is found primarily in a small, sweet, purple fruit called Garcinia cambogia. In an 8-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of 60 overweight individuals, use of HCA produced significant weight loss as compared to the placebo.
How has EcoSlim helped others?
“After my first baby, I could not lose the weight I put on in all the wrong places. My eating patterns were terrible and I felt more miserable by the day …After using EcoSlim and MindSoothe, I can really say that I have things under control again. My mood and my confidence levels are fantastic and I can eat sensibly again. All my old clothes are starting to fit again. The best is that I am not dieting like I used to - just eating normally… so I know I will be able to keep this up. Thank you for a wonderful product!”
—Heather, Port Elizabeth
What are the Ingredients?
EcoSlim is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bladderwrack, Cayenne, Centaury, Cleavers, Dandelion, Garcinia, Ginger, Guarana, Licorice, Turmeric.
• Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As it is a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Fucus Vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health, especially in the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation.
• Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used as a tonic and lymphatic cleanser. This herb is beneficial in ‘flushing out’ the system and supporting the body in routine toxin removal. It has also been studied for its support of water balance in the body.
• Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) is used to naturally balance the appetite. The active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance found in the fruit. Research indicates that HCA supports balance in appetite, inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage) and, lowers the production of glycogen in the liver.
• Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
• Licorice (Glycorrhiza glabra) has many uses, including being a general tonic for the digestive system. A recent human study found that a preparation of licorice may assist in healthy weight loss efforts. Fifteen normal-weight subjects consumed licorice for 2 months (3.5 g a day). Body fat mass was measured before and after treatment. Licorice was able to reduce body fat mass. Another study found that a topical preparation of glycyrrhetinic acid (a component of licorice) was able to reduce the thickness of fat on the thigh in human subjects.
• Centaury (Erythrea centaurium) is regarded as a natural liver tonic. This herb is also an excellent blood cleanser and general tonic.
• Guarana (Paulina cupana) is a climbing shrub that grows wild in the Amazon regions of Brazil and Paraguay. This supplement is derived from the seeds of Paullinia cupana and regarded as a nervine tonic, beneficial in supporting energy levels. Guarana also has tonic properties that can help the intestines and support healthy digestion. An herbal preparation from South America containing guarana extract demonstrated an effect on perceived gastric fullness and supported weight loss over 45 days in a double-blind placebo-controlled parallel trial.
• Tumeric (Curcuma longa) has been shown to support the production of natural cortisone by the adrenal glands. The liver is also instrumental in supporting the flow of bile, which is responsible for the breakdown of dietary fat.
• Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) has been shown by recent studies to be beneficial in calming the stomach and supporting digestion, as well as preventing nausea.
• Cayenne pepper (Capsicum minimum) has been traditionally used in herbal medicine as a general circulatory tonic and digestive aid, helping to naturally support the production of gastric juices – a key factor in healthy metabolism. Capsicum is a sialogogue (an agent that supports the healthy flow of saliva) thus aiding the benefits of saliva in the digestive process.
How do I use EcoSlim?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults: Take 15-20 drops 3 times daily.
Children 13-18: We recommend TeenSlim.
Children 3-12: We recommend JuniorSlim.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, try our Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™ to safely improve sluggish digestion and boost metabolism.
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, EcoSlim begins to work on the body systems almost immediately to support you in your weight management efforts.
EcoSlim comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the healthy functioning of the digestive system and routine metabolism is instantly supported.
Individual slimming response times will vary, however, and depend on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels and exercise programs.
How long will a bottle last?
One 50 ml bottle of EcoSlim will last approximately 30 days depending on usage.
To save more than 33% on your EcoSlim purchase, Buy 2 Get 1 Free!
Shipped via the USPS, 6 - 8 business days anywhere within the USA