*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Homeopathic remedy relieves influenza (flu) and cold symptoms - cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat and fatigue.
* Relieves flu and cold symptoms – cough, running nose, fever, chills, headache, sore throat, fatigue, muscle and joint pains
* Reduces loss of appetite and gastric symptoms like nausea and vomiting
* Improves recovery time following cold and flu symptoms
* A natural alternative to conventional OTC cold and flu remedies for “sniffles and sneezes”
* Increases the body’s ability to fight against invading germs
Stifle the sniffles and sneezes…
There are particular times throughout the year when falling victim to coughs, sniffles, sneezes, runny noses, fevers, chills, headaches and ‘stuffy’ heads is more likely. Similarly, people who travel on vacation or business may contract the flu virus when they least expect it. And because germs are able to mutate – it makes it hard for our immune system to keep up!
Most germs spread through the air but they are also spread by other means like hands, door handles, or even the faucets of public restrooms. The human body is designed to detect these ‘outsiders’ and the immune system kicks into gear – trying desperately to restore balance.
That’s why we suffer with a running nose and fever – it’s our body’s way of fighting back but doesn’t leave us feeling very good. Also, not everyone’s immune system is strong enough to fight back.
The Natural Way
There is a lot that can be done to support your immune system and help it to fight back to help prevent the flu. Drinking 8 glasses of fluid per day to flush out the system, getting enough good quality sleep, eating a healthy diet with adequate quantities of Vitamin C, vegetables and fruit are all important to help your body to restore balance and help to support the immune system.
What is FluGo?
FluGo is a safe, non–addictive, FDA–registered 100% homeopathic remedy containing ingredients especially selected to relieve symptoms of the flu or cold like cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat and fatigue.
FluGo should be taken at the first sign of a blocked nose, sneezing or sore throat to decrease the severity of influenza or cold symptoms. This natural remedy works quickly to support the immune system and assist the body in its task of fighting invading germs.
FluGo is a natural flu remedy taken internally and presented in small dissolving tablets. It is easy to ingest and hassle–free with no artificial colors or preservatives. As a result, FluGo can make all the difference, without compromising health.
All our homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
How has FluGo helped others?
“I love FluGo!! No more endless days spent in bed surrounded by tissues and syrups. Just a few tablets and symptoms are a thing of the past! Amazing.”
– Rob Tucker
“I am writing in to let you guys know how much FluGo has helped me. I had a big ice hockey tournament coming up. Last week I woke up with a running nose and I couldn’t stop sneezing, which quickly progressed by mid–morning. My mother uses your ImmunityPlus, and I quickly ordered FluGo online–– all I can say is WOW. My symptoms improved and I could feel my body fighting back. I was able to take part in the tournament and I wasn’t groggy or ‘jittery’ like when I take over–the–counter meds. Thanks so much.”
What are the Ingredients?
FluGo is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Belladonna (30C), Arsen iod (30C), Ferrum phos (6X), Nat mur (6X), Allium cepa (30C), Lactose.
* Ferrum phos (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt that is most useful during the first stages of inflammation or the early stages of a common cold that starts slowly.
* Nat mur (D6) is good for addressing mucosal discharge and extreme tiredness. This remedy also addresses coughing, a runny nose, and common chest congestion.
* Belladonna (30C) was originally widespread just over the Northern Hemisphere, Belladonna is now cultivated all over the world. This remedy would suit those who become agitated, confused and restless when not well and confined to bed.
* Alium cepa (30C) can be found in virtually every kitchen and is manufactured from the common red onion. This natural decongestant, diuretic, and antiseptic has made it a popular herbal remedy for hundreds of years. Homeopathically prepared, it also helps with watering eyes and a runny nose.
* Arsen iod (30C) is a good choice to address those who develop a fever and become very hot. Any nasal discharges with chest complaints also tend to benefit from this remedy.
* Lactose (inactive ingredient)
FluGo is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). FluGo contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
How do I use FluGo?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets every 2 hours or until symptoms subside.
Special instructions: Frequency of dosage may be increased to every 30 minutes if needed and then reduced once results are noted.
FluGo is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint–flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
FluGo is 100% homeopathic, getting to work upon the first dose to help the body fight the symptoms of the common cold. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3–5 doses.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of FluGo contains 125 lactose tablets. Exactly how long a bottle last depends on frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your FluGo purchase Buy 2 Get 1 FREE!
Shipped via the USPS, 6 - 8 business days anywhere within the USA