*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Helps maintain a healthy weight & balanced metabolism in children and preteens, plus assists slimming programs
• Supports healthy metabolism along with a balanced lifestyle
• Supports normal growth and development in growing children
• Supports healthy weight goals without the use of artificial stimulants or ephedra
• Supports the digestive system by maintaining the natural breakdown of fats
• Maintains healthy energy levels through nutrient absorption
• Addresses the tendency to comfort eat
• Supports balanced sugar levels to prevent cravings
What is JuniorSlim?
JuniorSlim is a weight loss supplement for kids. JuniorSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts for children and preteens. JuniorSlim can especially benefit those overweight children and preteens needing to consistently support routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising growth and health and without serious side effects.
JuniorSlim is effectively used as part of a total slimming program to safely support healthy metabolism in overweight children, improve energy levels and systemic harmony in the stomach and digestive system, and support healthy weight loss in children without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet, JuniorSlim supports the healthy functioning of the digestive system, thereby helping to maintain optimum performance and therefore normal weight for children.
Vital organs in the body that are instrumental in regulating weight, metabolism and energy expenditure need systemic harmony to function properly and maintain normal weight in children.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Address chubbiness without hindering growth
Age-related chubbiness is sometimes carried over from a child’s toddler years. This is normal, and can be as a result of genetics (mom or dad may also be inclined to have a fuller figure), or it could be as a result of bad eating habits as a teeny tot. These days, children spend more time in front of the TV and less time outdoors, which means that they have less exercise. As a result, some children and preteens may find that they are rounder and more padded than their peers. Some overweight children may be teased at school, or find it difficult to take part in sport and other activities. It has also been found that children who do not maintain a healthy body weight may be more at risk for developing health problems.
Although the most common concern is healthy body fat range; children's weight range varies and as important as it is to maintain a healthy weight, it is also important that a young, growing body is supported nutritionally to promote growth of bones, muscle and brain cells. The pre-pubescent body also needs balance to gain the systemic strength needed for the transition into puberty and the teenage years.
While a child’s waistline may or may not become an issue, being healthy and developing normally for their age is priority. Becoming healthy and ensuring that the body is supported in carrying out its normal duties in various parts of the body, such as the digestive system and stomach, will mean the best chance of promoting child weight loss if necessary, while stabilizing weight and body fat in children and maintaining it!
How has JuniorSlim helped others?
“My son Chad... became the object of teasing and bullying because of his size, and I could see this was affecting his self-esteem. I didn’t want him to be a fat child who would grow to become a fat and unhealthy adult so I decided to take action. JuniorSlim was the best choice I could have made. We began to monitor his diet a bit more closely and provided healthy options for school lunches. Within weeks he was more energetic and seemed happier, and he has steadily lost his "pudgy" look over the last few months. I have recommended JuniorSlim to some other moms who are concerned about their kids putting on weight and everyone has been very impressed.”
“Unfortunately my 11 year old twin girls have picked up on their parents’ bad lifestyle habits, and their lack of exercise and poor diet began to take a toll on their health and young figures. At the age where all their friends were becoming aware of clothes and boys, my two girls became withdrawn and I knew it was because of their weight. We bought JuniorSlim and also began to eat more healthily at home. The changes have been astounding - both girls have shed their baby-fat and are looking absolutely lovely. This has given them confidence and set my mind at rest about their health in the future. JuniorSlim is an excellent product!”
—Cheryl and Steve
“I just want to tell you that JuniorSlim worked very well to help me lose weight. I am so happy because now I can also do gymnastics like my friends, and I don’t get tired like I did before.”
—Candice (Age 9)
What are the Ingredients?
JuniorSlim is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Dandelion, Lemon balm, Licorice, Astragalus, Peppermint, Sweet fennel, Wood Betony.
* Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times to ‘take the edge off’ appetite and was traditionally used to avoid 'growling stomachs' during church services! Fennel also supports the health of the liver, kidneys and spleen. The health of these body organs is essential for the breakdown of dietary fat and the elimination of waste products from the body. Furthermore, Foeniculum vulgare is a rich source of beta-carotene and vitamin C, and animal studies have shown its supportive properties for healthy blood sugar levels.
* Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has been used for many hundreds of years to maintain healthy digestion. It relaxes the muscles of the digestive tract and supports the flow of natural digestive juices and bile, which assist the body to effectively digest and process food. Peppermint has also been shown to support healthy digestion by calming the stomach.
* Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is an unusually nutritious food. It contains substantial levels of vitamins A, C, D, and B complex as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon. The bitter principles of dandelion are very good for digestion, including the secretion of salivary and gastric juices. Dandelion also supports the flow of bile, and helps to maintain liver health. In recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have an effect on laboratory animals with respect to body weight.
* Milk-vetch (Astragalus membranaceous) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many centuries as a tonic for the endocrine system. Preliminary research suggests that Astragalus membranaceous might be useful in supporting thyroid health, and the endocrine system, as well as healthy metabolism.
* Liquorice (Glycorrhiza glabra) has many uses, including being a general tonic for the digestive system. A recent human study found that a preparation of licorice may reduce body fat. Fifteen normal-weight subjects consumed licorice for 2 months (3.5 g a day). Body fat mass was measured before and after treatment. Licorice was able to reduce body fat mass. Another study found that a topical preparation of glycyrrhetinic acid (a component of licorice) was able to reduce the thickness of fat on the thigh in human subjects.
* Wood betony (Stachys officinalis) is very useful for the child who may turn to food for comfort. Wood betony can help to support digestive health and metabolism in growing bodies.
* Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is well-known for its soothing and calming properties.
Note: JuniorSlim contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical ethanol when diluted as directed.
How do I use JuniorSlim?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Children 3-12: Take 1 drop per year of age 2-3 times daily before meals.
Children 13+: We recommend TeenSlim™
Caution: Not recommended for children under 3 years of age unless under medical supervision. Do not deprive your child of healthy food. Consult a dietician or nutritionist for advice if your child has more than age-appropriate baby-fat to decrease.
How long until I see results?
Results will vary based on a variety of factors such as individual constitution, body type, lifestyle, diet and energy levels. However, if the recommendations are followed on healthy diet and exercise levels, consistent users of JuniorSlim should begin to see results within 3 – 6 weeks. JuniorSlim contains gentle all natural proven herbs in therapeutic dosage.
Regular use of JuniorSlim will support healthy metabolism without jeopardizing normal growth.
How long will a bottle last?
One 50 ml bottle of JuniorSlim taken regularly will last approximately 30 days depending on the age of the child and frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your BaniFlu purchase, Buy 2 Get 1 Free!
Shipped via the USPS, 6 - 8 business days anywhere within the USA