Does UTI Clear Really work?
UTI-Clear has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
How long has UTI Clear been on the market?
All of our natural herbal remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Herbal Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
What exactly does UTI-Clear do?
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts for urinary tract health. UTI-Clear can be used consistently to safely support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system.
UTI-Clear contains seven herbs selected for their supportive function in maintaining urinary tract health, normal urine flow, and sustained bladder health.
What does UTI-Clear contain?
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
* Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and act as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and entire urinary tract system. (Simpson, D. “Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy”. Scott.Med J 1998;43(6):189-191.)
* Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside arbutin. (Larsson B, Jonasson A, Fianu S. “Prophylactic effect of UVA-E in women with recurrent cystitis: a preliminary report”. Current Therapeutic Research 1993;53(4):441-443.) Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results. (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996–1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975;27:305–314).
* Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
* Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region, but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavinoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning. (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965;130(1):474-482).
* Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, Vitamins B1, B2, D, E, carotene and wheat protein – all of which are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
* St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials (Axarlis S, Mentis A, Demetzos C, Mitaku S, Skaltsounis AL, Marselos M, Malamas M. Antiviral In vitro activity of Hypericum perforatum l. extract on the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Phytotherapy Research, Volume 12, Issue 7 , Pages 507 – 511; Meruelo, Daniel, et al., "Therapeutic agents with dramatic antiretroviral activity and little toxicity at effective doses: Aromatic polycyclic diones hypericin and pseudohypericin," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, vol. 85 (Jul. 1988).)
* Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic. (Brinkeborn RM, Shah DV, Degenring FH. Echinaforce and other Echinacea fresh plant preparations in the treatment of the common cold. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 1999;6(1):1-6).
* Billberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetariansand is not tested on animals
Is UTI-Clear approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since UTI-Clear is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). UTI-Clear follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
How do I use UTI-Clear?
To administer, hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth. Alternatively, dilute drops in a small amount of hot or cold beverage, such as tea, water or juice, and sip slowly.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 15 drops 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children 6-11: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children under 6: We recommend BladderWell™ or
Triple Complex UT Tonic™.
Special instructions: For ongoing bladder and urinary tract health UTI-Clear may be used daily after completing acute dosage. Also, drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to assist with flushing out the urinary tract.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex UT Tonic™ or BladderWell™ to safely relieve irritation, burning and frequent urination.
How long until I see results from UTI Clear?
Like all good tonics, UTI-Clear begins to work immediately to support bladder health, with some people responding sooner than others. Due to the fast absorption into the body by means of a tincture formula, most people begin to notice routine bladder support within 24 to 48 hours, with benefits continuing to manifest over a period of 5 to 7 days.
Over time (usually 3 to 6 weeks) UTI-Clear acts in a supportive capacity to a healthy urinary system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
Does UTI-Clear have any side effects
No, UTI-Clear does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of UTI-Clear have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
What Are Natural Remedies?
What Are Natural Remedies?
Because most of us in the Western world have grown up in a society in which allopathic medicine is the prevailing norm, we forget that only a few decades ago, homeopathic, herbal and other natural medicines like tissue salts and flower essences were commonly available and freely used even by conventional doctors.
• Homeopathic remedies treat the acute symptoms of a condition and stimulate the body to begin the healing process.
• Herbal remedies work on the cause of the problem by improving systemic functioning and supporting the organ, body system or individual as a whole.
• Tissue salts, which are also homeopathic, bring about harmony in the body as a whole by restoring balance.
• Flower essences address both emotional and mental aspects of wellness and work to re-balance energy to return order to chaos.
Natural medicines have a long history of usage and there is a wealth of empirical evidence to support their effectiveness and safety. In addition, active clinical research is carried out by many academic hospitals and universities to support the extensive traditional and empirical evidence behind natural medicines.
Why Choose Natural Remedies?
As the systems of the body are interrelated, proper functioning and optimal health occurs when they are in balance and harmony. Therefore, it is therefore important to consider all disturbances in these delicate systems and opt for a holistic approach to caring for the body. Many natural remedies work well together to provide increased support for many common conditions, as well as to support general well-being.
Provided that they are manufactured in the correct way, natural medicines can work quickly and safely to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease.
In addition, due to their unique manufacturing method, most natural remedies do not produce negative side effects and will not interact with prescription drugs. Most homeopathic are even safely taken by all ages and during pregnancy.